If you’re lucky to have your mom nearby, the chances are that you’ve experienced her rescue efforts first hand in the face of the dreaded “Man-Down”. We all know that iliadin® Metered Nose Spray, helps you feel relief up to 2 days sooner¹* but while you wait, it might be worth asking mom to bake you some of our go-to cookies!
These foolproof chocolate chip cookies are just the right blend of sweet, crunchy and chewy. This makes them perfect for dunking into a steaming cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Some might even argue that they’re an ideal winter comfort treat for when you’re feeling under the weather. When they’re baked with a mother’s love, they’re even more delicious.
1 cup Salted butter (softened)
1 cup White sugar
1 cup Brown sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla essence
2 large Eggs
3 cups Cake flour
1 teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
½ teaspoon Baking powder
1 teaspoon Salt
2 cups Chocolate chips or chunks (we like to mix milk and white chocolate)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line an oven tray with baking paper and set it aside.
2. Mix the flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder together.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until well combined.
4. Beat the eggs and vanilla into the butter mixture until it is fluffy.
5. Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
6. Stir in your choice of chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
7. Roll 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball, and place each ball on the baking tray, ensuring they’re equally spaced out.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
9. Allow to cool on the tray for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
10. Store in an airtight container.
When you need more than just mom’s freshly-baked cookies, iliadin® Metered Nose Spray brings relief up to 2 days sooner¹*. For more ideas on how mom can ease the effects of full-blown “Man-Down” click here to see more.
Recipe Reference link: https://joyfoodsunshine.com/the-most-amazing-chocolate-chip-cookies/
DID YOU KNOW?
Men and women really do suffer from a cold differently. According to a US study, the female hormone oestrogen gives women a stronger immune system, enabling them to be more resistant to sickness compared to testosterone-driven men.
You are about to leave the iliadin® South Africa website and will be redirected to an external website. Would you like to leave?